Monday, March 28, 2011

No go I guess

I really wanted Kaelin to comment on this post, but apparently she is just too busy. So enjoy what is here. We had a nice day with good weather and I decided today was the day. She has put it off long enough. It was delayed a little because her bike chain was too rusted, so after a quick trip to the BX and some handy man work by "Captain Mustachio" (BTW March is Mustache Madness) Kaelin was on her way.


Her first try I missed because being so large and in charge as I am, in my pregnant state, I walked too slow and missed it so this is attempt #2.

14 comments:

Ray Carlsen said...

Kaelin,
Thank-you for repeating your bike riding so you mother could put it on the Blog. I have missed your pictures and seeing the things you are doing. Take a picture of your dad's mustache for Grandma Please!
Love, Grandma Carlsen

Micaela said...

Way to go Kaelin! Jayden will be very excited to see this video when she wakes up! We love you so much!

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

Kaelin you are so awesome! I am sure you knew that already, but know you are even more awesome because you can ride a 2-wheeler! Without training wheels!! Great job!

Madeleine said...

Awesome job Kaelin!!!!!

Katie Leigh said...

That's awesome! You're better than me at riding a bike!
And tell your dad that his mustache is super creepy.

Unknown said...

Kaelin,

Way to go!!! You're such a big girl. Keep taking care of your mom and dad. We love you.

Anonymous said...

Bugs good job !! Now you can practice driving the car just kidding I love and miss give vanna and crazy chicken a hug from me and your self one too muah

BRANDI said...

Ps maybe you and gaga can ride together when she gets there lol

BRANDI said...

That was also me that wrote the anonymous just to let you know

BRANDI said...

That was also me that wrote the anonymous just to let you know

Jayme said...

GOOD Job Kaelin !!! i miss you soo much. Your getting so big i can't stand it

Papa Moore said...

Kaelin,

You are getting to be such a big girl. You can ride a bike now. Maybe you can teach papa moore to ride a bike too. We love you.

Papa Moore and GAGA

Papa Moore said...

Check out my Facebook and see the pictures we took in the ocean. We had fun in Mexico.

Keri said...

Great job, Kaelin! We miss having you live just below us. It looks like you're having a lot of fun!