This is my invention that I made so Savanna can't get in and it works. I tried the first time but it didn't work very good. As soon as she came over she stretched it off.
A note from Mom: We bought a child lock but it repeatedly comes off. As you can see in the video. I don't think it agrees with the humidity of our house. I put on a movie and went to start working in the kitchen then, Kaelin let out a huge "YES!" and I went to check it out. I think it's pretty ingenious. Savanna doesn't like it very much *BTW its an old Care Bear movie they are watching.
5 comments:
That's pretty dang smart!! I'm way impressed. Go Kailen!!
Great job and very smart!!
Kaelin!?! You are such a smart girl! Poor Savanna can't get in there anymore huh? You had a "super duper ooper schmuper big idea" just like SID THE SCIENCE KID! So awesome!
Way to go Kaelin! What a great invention!!!
VERY COOL KAELIN!! YOU OUT SMARTED YOUR PARENTS!!! I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SOOO MUCH !!!
LOVE JAYME
Post a Comment